Homemade Sugar Free Oreos
Serving 1 cookie: | Calories: 74 | Carbohydrates:7,5g | Protein: 1,4g | Fat 1,8g |
- 1 cup oat flour
- 2 Tbsp corn flour OR arrowroot powder
- 1/4 cup +3 Tbsp dutch cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup +1 tbsp xylitol or granulated refined-free sugar of choice
- 1 egg white
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 cup +1 tbsp oil of choice i used avocado
- pinch of salt
- 3 Tbsp milk of choice
For the filling:
- 1/2 cup xylitol blended in a high speed blender until it forms a fine powder
- 3 tbsp water
- 1 tsp pure vanilla
- Fill half the oreo with vanilla frosting above and the other half with chocolate nut butter of choice
- Recipe as above
- Place 2 tbsp almond butter in the filling mixture above
- Place 2 drops of mint extract in the filling mixture above
- Place 2 tbsp peanut butter in the filling mixture above
- Place 2 tbsp desiccated coconut in the filling mixture above.
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees celsius. Line and grease a roasting tray.
- Place all ingredients for the base recipe in a bowl and combine well. Roll dough out and and using a cookie cutter cut into circle shapes.
- Place in oven and bake for roughly 7-8 minutes until cooked through. Allow to cool before filling.
- While baking, combine ingredients for the filling in a bowl. Place one tsp of the filling in-between two of the cookies, and sandwich it in-between.
- Allow to cool slightly before storing!
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!