Serving 1 muffin: Calories: 136 | Carbohydrates: 16,4g | Protein: 3,8g | Fat: 9,7g | Fiber:2,6g | Total Sugars: 1,8g
- 1 cup oat flour 110g
- 1 cup plain low-fat yoghurt 245g
- 1 cup desiccated coconut 80g
- 1/2 cup milk of choice 125ml (I used almond milk)
- 1/2 cup lemon juice 125ml
- 2 tbsp oil of choice I used avocado
- 2 eggs or chia seed eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup granulated sweetener of choice 100g (I used monk fruit)
- 1/2 cup poppy seeds 70g
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- Zest of 2 lemons
Optional toppings: white chocolate chips, milk chocolate chips, desiccated coconut, orange zest and juice instead of lemon
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees celsius. Line a muffin pan with oil/ non-stick muffin cups.
- Combine all ingredients into a mixing bowl.
- Pour batter into the muffin tray, and top with extra toppings if desired.
- Bake for roughly 20-25 mins or until a toothpick comes out clean!
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!