Low Calorie Chocolate Cheesecake
Serving 1 cheesecake jar: Calories: 51,5 | Carbohydrates: 5,25g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 1g
- 250 g Smooth low fat cottage cheese
- 3 tbsp Low fat greek yoghurt
- 6 drops Stevia OR sweetener of choice
- 2 tbsp Cocoa powder
- ½ cup Almond milk (125ml)
- ½ cup Boiling water (125ml)
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp Gelatine powder
- Crumble some cookies of choice For the optional base
- Line a jar or glass with cookie crumbles (I used 1 cookie per jar)
- Place gelatine in the 1/2 cup almond milk and let it sit for 5 mins
- Place all ingredients for filling in a bowl and combine well. Pour into a high speed blender.
- Pour 1/2 a cup of boiling water over the almond milk gelatine mixture and stir until dissolved. Pour mixture into the blender along with the cheesecake mixture and blend until combined well.
- Pour into the jar or glass and refrigerate until it sets. Roughly 1-2 hours.
- Store in fridge, best served chilled.
- Add 1 teaspoon of low fat greek yoghurt on-top
- Top with some sugar free caramel sauce of choice
- add 1/2 tsp instant coffee
- Sprinkle 1 tsp granola
- Sprinkle some cinnamon
- recipe as is
Store in fridge, best served chilled.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!