Low Calorie Fudgey Brownies
Serving 1 brownie: Calories: 54 | Carbohydrates: 11,6g | Protein: 1,9g | Fat: 2,3g
- 1 cup plain pureed sweet potato 251g
- 1/2 cup plain low fat yoghurt 114g
- 1 cup oat flour 87g
- 1/2 cup granulated monk fruit sweetener OR any granulated sugar of choice 70g
- 1/4 cup natural peanut butterOR nut butter of choice
- 1/3 cup cocoa powder 22g
- 150 ml almond milk
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- pinch of salt
CHOC CHIP (66 cals)
- top each brownie with 1/2 tsp choc chips
COCONUT (62 cals)
- Top each brownie with 2 g coconut
CHOCOLATE (cals as is)
- recipe as is
- Top each brownie with 1 cashew
CARAMEL (cals as is)
- Top each brownie with sugar free caramel syrup
COCOA (cals as is)
- Dust extra cocoa over brownies
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees Celsius. Line a brownie tin with oil/ baking paper
- Combine all ingredients into a bowl for the ‘base’ recipe, then stir in added extras according to the flavour of choice
- Pour batter into lined brownie tin.
- Bake for roughly 15-20 mins, brownies should be UNDERDONE.
- Take out and allow to cool, cover and place in refrigerator to cool and firm up over night
Best stored in an airtight container
*Calories may vary according to ingredients & brands used!
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!