Low Calorie Muffin Bites
Serving 1 mini muffin: Calories: 19 | Carbohydrates 2g | Protein: 0,7g | Fat: 0,8g
- 1 cup oat flour 110g
- 1/2 cup plain low fat yoghurt 130g ( can subs with coconut yoghurt if vegan)
- 1/4 cup granulated sweetener i used granulated monk fruit
- 1 Tablespoon oil of choice
- 3 Tablespoons unsweetened almond milk
- 1 tsp pure vanilla
CHOCOLATE CHIP (around 25 cals)
- Top each muffin with 3 mini choc chips
FRUITY (around 23 cals)
- slice a a nectarine into small cubes. Top each muffin bite with 1/2 tsp chopped nectarine
- optional: use fruit flavoured yoghurt sweetened with stevia instead of plain
- Top each with 2 mini chocolate chips & 1/2 tsp desiccated coconut
- Top each muffin with 1/2 malteser & 3 mini chocolate chips i did 2 white and 1 milk
- Top each with 1/2 tsp peanut butter
- Add 1 tsp cinnamon to batter
- Top each muffin with 1 tsp chopped apple
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees Celsius. Line a mini muffin pan with oil/ non-stick muffin cups.
- Combine all ingredients into a bowl for the ‘base’ recipe, then stir in added extras according to the flavour of choice
- Pour batter into the muffin tray, and top with extra toppings if desired
- Bake for roughly 8-10 mins until a toothpick comes out clean
Calories may vary according to ingredients & brands used!
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!