Low Calorie Vanilla Cheesecake
Serving 1 cheesecake jar: Calories: 59,4 | Carbohydrates: 3,3g | Protein: 7,6g | Fat: 1,6g
- 250 g smooth low fat cottage cheese
- 3 tbsp low fat greek yoghurt
- 6 drops stevia OR sweetener of choice
- 1/2 cup 125ml almond milk
- 1/2 cup 125mlboiling water
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon gelatine powder
- For the optional base: crumble some cookies of choice
- recipe as is
- Add 1 teaspoon desiccated coconut
- Top with 1 tablespoon blueberries
- Sprinkle 1/2 tsp cocoa powder
- Add 1 sliced strawberry on-top
- Add 1 tsp desiccated coconut
- Top with 1 tbsp blueberries
- Line a jar or glass with cookie crumbles ( i used 1 cookie per jar)
- Place gelatine in the 1/2 cup almond milk and let it sit for 5 mins
- Place all ingredients for filling (all the ingredients except for almond milk & hot water) in a bowl and combine well. Pour into a high speed blender.
- Pour 1/2 a cup of boiling water over the almond milk gelatine mixture and stir until dissolved. Pour mixture into the blender along with the cheesecake mixture and blend until combined well.
- Pour into the jar or glass and refrigerate until it sets ) roughly 1-2 hours.
- Store in fridge, best served chilled.
*Calories may vary according to brands and ingredients used. I do try and provide accurate nutritional information, however, these figures should be considered estimates only.