Low Carb Protein Cookie Dough Bars
Serving 1 square: Calories: 85kcal | Carbohydrates: 2g | Protein: 7.2 g | Fat: 5.6g
- 4 whole eggs
- 1/4 cup almond flour 30g
- 6 Tbsp nut butter of choice 125g
- 2.5 scoops vanilla pea protein powder 80g*Has to be a pea protein powder not whey
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 80 g chocolate chips
- 4 tablespoons 60ml almond milk
- Optional: 2-3 tbsp sticky sweetener of choice such as monk fruit/honey/maple syrup. Highly recommend if your protein powder is not already sweetened- pretty tasteless if not!
- – recipe as is- but i add more chocolate chips 😉
- -Top each square with a sprinkle of chia seeds before baking
DARK CHOC PB
- -Add 1/4 cup chopped peanuts
- -Use peanut butter as nut butter
BLUEBERRY CHOC CHIP
- – Add 1/4 cup blueberries
CRANBERRY CHOC CHIP
- -Add 1/4 cup dried cherries
- -Add 1/4 chopped hazelnuts
- -use hazelnut butter as the nut butter
- Line a brownie pan and preheat oven to 180 degrees celsius
- Combine all ingredients above in a bowl, depending on the brand of protein powder used, you may need to add a sticky sweetener of choice (mine is sweet enough so i only add around 1 tbsp, but you’ll have to decide for yourself).
- Pour into the lined brownie pan, and bake for 15-20 mins or until just cooked through.
- Take out and allow to cool, before slicing into 18 squares.
- Store in an airtight container in fridge or freezer!