No Bake Brownie Rochers
Serving 1 roche ball: Calories: 102 calories | Carbohydrates 8.6g | Protein: 3.5g | Fat: 7g
- 1 cup oat flour
- 3 tbsp cocoa powder
- 1 cup + 2 tbsp nut butter of choice
- 4 tbsp honey
- 80 ml milk of choice
- – Dip each truffle into melted milk chocolate
PEANUT BUTTER CHOC
- -Use peanut butter as nut butter of choice
- – dip each ball into chocolate of choice
- -Place one cherry in the middle of each ball
- -Top with optional melted chocolate and sprinkles
- -use hazelnut butter as nut butter of choice
- -place toasted hazelnuts inside each ball
- -dip in optional melted chocolate
- -Use almond butter as the nut butter
- -Dip each bliss ball into melted chocolate
- -dust it in optional raw cocoa
- Place all ingredients for the base in a bowl and combine well until a dough forms. Add milk bit by bit to see how much is needed. Mixture should form a firm dough, so take care not to add too much milk.
- Divide dough and roll out into 22 balls.
- Top with toppings desired!
- Place in fridge and allow to set for a minimum of 1 hour!
Best stored in an airtight container in the fridge or freezer
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!