No Bake Cookie Dough Bars
Serving 1 bar: Calories: 103 | Carbohydrates: 9.9g | Protein: 3.3g | Fat: 5.6g
- 1/2 cup honey
- 100 g coconut flour
- 90 g almond flour
- 113 g oat flour
- 2 tbsp nut butter of choice
- 1-3 tbsp milk of choice as needed
- 45 g chocolate chips 1/4 cup or you can replace it with cranberries.
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- pinch of salt
For optional topping:
- Serving: 1 bar | Calories: 148 | Carbohydrates: 14.9g | Protein: 3.9g | Fat: 8.2g |
- 2 tbsp coconut oil melted
- 2 tbsp nut butter of choice I used hazelnut butter which was SO yum, but almond/ peanut / macadamia works well too
- 3.5 tbsp raw cocoa powder
- 4 tbsp maple syrup/ honey
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract ⠀⠀⠀⠀
- – Top the optional topping with a handful of milk chocolate chips
- -Top each square with a sprinkle of desiccated coconut
- -Use peanut butter where recipe calls for nut butter
- -Top each square with a crumbled cookie i used my healthy cookie recipe
- -Top each square with 1/2 tsp instant coffee granules
- -use hazelnut butter as the nut butter
- Line a brownie tin with baking paper and put aside
- Combine all ingredients above in a bowl and mix well until it forms a dough, slowly add milk in one tablespoon at a time (the amount may vary depending on how runny your peanut butter is)
- Press dough into brownie tin and place in fridge.
- If not frosting, slice and store in an airtight container in fridge or freezer
FOR THE OPTIONAL FROSTING:
- In the mean time, warm the coconut oil in a pan on the stove and allow it to melt.
- Add in the nut butter and take off heat. Stir in the raw cocoa, maple syrup and vanilla.
- Pour glaze over brownies and leave to cool.
- Store in an airtight container in fridge or freezer
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!