No Bake Fudgey Brownies
Serving 1 brownie (no frosting): Calories: 142 | Carbohydrates: 8,2 g | Protein: 4,3g | Fat: 11,6g
- 250 g nut butter of choice personal favs are almond butter, hazelnut butter or PB ( 1 cup)
- 50 g nuts of choice ground i personally love walnuts, then place them in a high speed blender until it forms a flour (1/2 cup)
- 25 g cocoa powder 1/4 cup +1 tbsp
- 60 g honey or pure maple syrup 4 Tbsp
For OPTIONAL FROSTING:
- 2 tbsp coconut oil melted
- 2 tbsp nut butter of choice I used hazelnut butter which was SO yum, but almond/ peanut / macadamia works well too
- 3.5 tbsp raw cocoa powder
- 4 tbsp maple syrup/ honey
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- – Top each brownie with walnuts after baking and frosting
- -Top each brownie with a sprinkle of sea salt after baking & frosting
- -Top each brownie with some desiccated coconut after baking & frosting
- – Top each brownie with chocolate chips of choice after baking & frosting OR in the batter if not frosting
- -Top each brownie with some sunflower seeds
- -Use sunbutter and crushed sunflower seeds instead of nut butter & ground nuts
- -Top each brownie with chopped cherries after baking and frosting
- Line a brownie tin with baking paper and put aside
- Combine all ingredients above in a bowl and mix well until it forms a chocolatey dough
- Press dough into brownie tin and place in fridge.
- If not frosting, slice and store in an airtight container in fridge or freezer
FOR THE OPTIONAL FROSTING:
- In the mean time, warm the coconut oil in a pan on the stove and allow it to melt.
- Add in the nut butter and take off heat. Stir in the raw cocoa, maple syrup and vanilla.
- Pour glaze over brownies and leave to cool.
- Store in an airtight container in fridge or freezer
- Nutritional information for base recipe (unfrosted) can be found below
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!