Crispy Peanut Butter & Chocolate Truffles
Over your average protein ball? Who doesn’t love a bit of a crunch in their chocolate?These literally take 5 mins to make and are perfect fr when the sweet-tooth craving hits. They are just so decadent, and great to prepare before hand for the week!
- 10 pitted medjool dates
- 1 tbsp raw organic cocoa
- 2 tbsp natural crunchy peanut butter
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 cup toasted puffed brown rice see instructions
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- pinch of cinnamon
- 3-4 tbsp water
TOASTED PUFFED BROWN RICE
- Place in the oven with a bit of coconut oil at 180°c for 8 mins until lightly toasted
- Place all the ingredients except for the puffed brown rice in a food processor and process until well combined.
- Stir in the puffed brown rice. Wet hands in water and roll mixture into balls.
- Dust balls in extra raw cocoa or crushed peanuts for that extra crunch.
- Place in fridge and allow to set for a minimum of 1 hour.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!