No Bake Protein Cheesecake
Serving 1 cheesecake jar: Calories: 80 | Carbohydrates: 9,8 g | Protein: 6,5g | Fat: 1,4g |
- 250 g smooth cottage cheese OR chunky cottage cheese blended until smooth i used low fat
- 2 tbsp honey can be replaced with maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
For an optional base, crumble some cookies of choice!
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1 zest lemon
Vanilla- recipe as is
- ½ tsp caramel essence
- ½ medjool date
- 1/4 cup blueberries
- 3 tbsp water
- 3-4 drops stevia
- ½ cup mango
- ½ cup grapes
For the cheesecake base
- Line a jar or glass with cookie crumbles ( i used 1 cookie per jar)
- Place all ingredients for filling in a bowl and combine well. Divide mixture into 4 servings and place in jar over cookie crumbles (if using). Top with desired toppings.
- Store in fridge, best served chilled.
Special instructions for the blueberry topping:
- On the stovetop, bring all ingredients to boil
- Turn heat down and allow to simmer until it forms a syrup
- Pour over cheesecake and enjoy