No Bake Protein Doughnuts
Serving 1 doughnuts: Calories: 51,6 | Carbohydrates: 4 | Protein: 5,3g | Fat: 1,6g
- 1/4 cup 28g coconut flour
- 1/4 cup 88g vanilla protein powder ( Most proteins work except for whey)
- 1 tablespoon nut butter of choice
- 1/4 cup 72g low fat Greek yoghurt
- 2-3 tablespoons almond milk
- A couple drops stevia to taste
- Top each doughnut with 1/2 teaspoon rainbow sprinkles
- Top each doughnut with a sprinkle of cinnamon and a sprinkle of granulated golden monk fruit
- Top each doughnut with 1 sliced blueberry
- Top each doughnut with 1/2 teaspoon sprinkles
- Top each doughnut with sugar free caramel sauce of choice
- Top each doughnut with 1/2 teaspoon chocolate sprinkles.
- Combine ingredients above well in a bowl. Add almond milk as needed, dough should be firm but not too sticky. If its too sticky, cover and place in fridge to set for 30 mins.
- Wet hands in water and roll mixture into balls. Place a straw in the middle of the ball to make a hole in the middle making a doughnut.
- Top with optional toppings.
- Place in fridge and allow to set for a minimum of 1hr.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!