No Bake ‘Twix’ Balls
Per ball: Calories: 50,8 | Carbohydrates: 6,6g | Protein: 1,4g | Fat: 2,1g
For the base
- 2 cups (220g) oat flour
- 1/4 cup + 2 tbsp (74g) granulated sweetener of choice i used monk fruit
- 1/2 cup 120ml almond milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
For the filling
- 4 tbsp peanut butter
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
For the coating
- 60 g chocolate of choice
For the filling:
- In a microwave bowl, place your peanut butter or nut butter of choice and maple syrup inside. Microwave for 20 seconds and combine well. Cover and place in the fridge for a minimum of 15 minutes.
For the base:
- Place all ingredients in a bowl and combine well. Cover with clingfilm and place in the fridge for a minimum of 10 minutes
For the coating:
- In a double boiler or microwave, melt the chocolate of choice
- Take 1/4 tsp of the filling mixture and roll into a tiny ball using your hands. Using a teaspoon, scoop out ‘filling batter’ and press down forming a flat circle in your hands.
- Place the tiny ball filling mixture in the middle and roll into a ball.
- Coat lightly in melted chocolate and place on a piece of parchment paper.
- Place in fridge until chocolate has hardened (around 1 hour minimum).
HAZELNUT (Around 55 calories)
- use hazelnut butter instead of peanut butter
- Top with 1/2 crushed hazelnut
COCOA (cals as is)
- sprinkle a pinch of cocoa over the chocolate coating
CHOC CHIP (around 55 calories)
- Top with two dark mini choc chips
ALMOND (around 55 calories)
- Use almond butter instead of peanut butter
- add 1/2 crushed almond ontop
CLASSIC (cals as is)
- recipe as is
- sprinkle a pinch of coconut sugar over
Best stored in an airtight container in fridge or freezer