Oatmeal Banana Bread Squares
1 Serving: 89 Calories | 3.9g Fat | 11.3g Carbs | 2.3g Protein
- 220 g oat flour
- 240 g mashed banana
- 2 eggs
- 50 ml oil of choice i used avocado
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Optional : 50g chocolate chips
- 50 g granulated sugar of choice xylitol, coconut sugar etc
DARK CHOC: Add dark chocolate chips
PB & CHOC: Top with melted PB and chocolate
PLAIN: Recipe as is
BLUEBERRY: Add 1/4 cup blueberries
SEEDED: Top with sesame seeds & pumpkin seeds
MILK CHOC: Add milk chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees celsius. Line a brownie tin
- Combine all ingredients above in a bowl.
- Place batter in lined brownie tin, and bake at 180 degrees Celsius for 10 -12 mins until baked through
- Take out and allow to cool.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!