Peanut Butter Chocolate Brownies
Peanut butter and chocolate? Enough said.There is honestly nothing better than hot, chewy peanut butter and chocolate brownies fresh out of the oven. Best part? Totally guilt free.
- 2 cups natural peanut butter
- 1 cup oat flour I used gluten free. You can make this by processing rolled oats in a food processor
- 1 cup pure maple syrup/ honey
- 1/2 cup raw cocoa
- 1/3 cup milk of choice I used almond
- 1.5 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- pinch of cinnamon
- Dark chocolate chips roughly 2 handfuls
- Optional: scoop of chocolate protein powder if you want that extra protein kick!
- Preheat the oven to 180°C and line a brownie tin with greasy proof baking paper.
- Mix all ingredients (except for chocolate chips) in a bowl and combine well.
- Stir in the chocolate chips and pour batter into prepared tin.
- Bake for roughly 15 mins or until slightly underdone. Take out of oven and allow to cool( brownies should begin to firm up as it cools).
- Cut and enjoy!
Store in an airtight container. I like to refrigerate mine as I feel it keeps them fresher.