Protein Avocado Ice Cream
Creamy ice cream anyone?
- 1 Avocado
- 1/4 cup protein of choice Optional
- 1 cup coconut milk canned
- 4-5 Tbsp raw honey
- - Add 1 cup raw blueberries to the mixture
- - Add 1 tsp vanilla extract
- - Add 2 tbsp cocoa powder
- - Add 1/4 cup almond butter
- - Top ice cream with crushed pistachios
- -Add 2 tbsp cocoa powder
- - Use chocolate protein powder
- -Add a squeeze of lemon juice
- Place a loaf pan into the freezer.
- Place all ingredients in a high speed blender and blend all ingredients well.
- If you have an ice cream machine, pour mixture inside and follow manufacturers instructions.
- If you don't, wait for mixture to cool then pour into loaf pan and place in freezer. To avoid it from becoming icy, mix your ice cream every 15 mins with a spoon for the first hour or so.
- If this is too tedious, pour cooled ice cream mixture into ice cube trays and freeze. Once frozen, blend the cubes into a smooth ice cream texture
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!