Protein Breakfast Cookies
1 Serving: 61 Calories | 3.3g Fat | 5g Carbs | 3.6g Protein
- 1/2 cup oats
- 1 large banana
- 5 Tbsp peanut butter i used crunchy!
- 3 Tbsp protein powder of choice i used chocolate
- 1 egg OR chia egg
- 1 tsp instant coffee dissolved in 2-3 tbsp hot water
- -OPTIONAL: 2 tbsp sweetener of choice such as coconut sugar or honey
- - Add 1/4 cup dark chocolate chips
- Top each cookie with 1-2 gooseberries
- -Add 1/4 cup crushed pistachios
- - Add 1/4 cup milk choc chips
- -Add 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- -Add 1/4 cup crushed nuts
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees celsius. Line and grease a cookie tray.
- Mix all ingredients above in a bowl, adding the coffee last.
- Roll mixture into balls and place on prepared cookie tray. Press down with a fork to make it into a cookie shape
- Bake in the oven until just cooked through ( takes between 8-10 mins).
- Allow to cool, and store in an airtight container!