Protein Fudge Ice Cream Bites
1 Serving: 61 Calories | 3.6g Fat | 5g Carbs | 3.2g Protein
- -2 overripe bananas
- -3/4 cup protein powder of choice i used chocolate pea protein
- -3 Tablespoons nut butter of choice
- -1/4 cup melted cocoa butter OR coconut oil
- -3 Tbsp honey OR maple syrup you can add more if you prefer it sweeter
- Top with toasted sesame seeds after placing in the ice tray before freezing
- Top with goji berries before freezing
- After freezing top with melted chocolate
- Use hazelnut butter as your nut butter of choice for that Nutella feel!
- Use chocolate protein powder and use almond butter as your nut butter of choice
PB & COCONUT
- Use natural PB as your nut butter of choice
- Top with toasted desiccated coconut before freezing
- Place bananas, nut butter, honey & melted cocoa butter/coconut oil in a high speed blender or food processor and blend until smooth.
- Add protein powder and blend again.
- Place mixture into ice trays and freeze for a minimum of 1.5 hours before serving!
- Store in an airtight container, in the freezer.