Protein Soft Baked Cookie Squares
Serving square: | Calories: 106 | Carbohydrates:16,5g | Protein: 4,4g | Fat 5,8g |
- 1 can chickpeas 240g cooked chickpeas
- 1/2 cup oat flour 60g ( I make my own by blending oats in a high speed blender until it forms a flour)
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar of choice i used monk fruit
- 1/2 cup nut butter 130g
- 1 egg OR chia egg if vegan
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 20 g chocolate chips you can add more!
- – Top each one with 1/4 cup pretzels
- -Add 1/4 cup peanuts
- -Add 1/4 cup cranberries
- – Add extra chocolate chips!
- -Add 1/4 cup fresh or dried cherries
- -Add 1/4 cup fresh blueberries
- Line a brownie pan and preheat oven to 180 degrees celsius
- In a high speed blender combine chickpeas, egg & nut butter. Pour chickpea mixture into a bowl and mix in the rest of the ingredients in until well combined.
- Pour mixture into lined brownie pan, and add desired toppings.
- Bake for 15-20 mins until skewer comes out just clean
- Take out and allow to cool before slicing into 15 servings.
- Store in an airtight container in fridge or freezer!
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!