Raw Brownie Bits
Craving brownies but don’t have time to bake them? These take 5 mins and are absolutely decadent.I make these for work and store them in the freezer and allow them to defrost throughout the day. Perfect for when you need that post shift ‘pick me up’.
- 1 cup roasted almonds
- ¼ cup almond butter
- 2 tbsp raw cocoa heaped
- ½ tbsp pure vanilla extract
- Pinch of salt
- Water as needed roughly 3 tbsp
- 2-3 tbsp maple syrup OR sticky sweetener
- put raw almonds into oven at 180° c for roughly 8-10 mins
- Place all ingredients into a blender and voila!
For a firmer ball I suggest you refrigerate them for a minimum of 1 hour.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!