Snacking Pumpkin Pie Loaves
Serving 1 mini loaf: Calories: 125 | Carbohydrates: 20,2g | Protein: 3,1g | Fat: 3,9g
- 2 cups oat flour
- 1 1/2 cup pumpkin puree
- 6 Tbsp maple syrup OR honey
- 2 Tbsp oil of choice
- 1/2 cup yoghurt of choice
- 1 egg OR chia egg
- 1 tbsp milk of choice
- 1/2 tsp bicarbonate of soda
- 1 tbsp cinnamon OR pumpkin spice
- 1 tsp vanilla
CINNAMON: Recipe as is
CHOC CHIP: Add 1/2 cup chocolate chips
PUMPKIN SEED: Add 1/2 cup pumpkin seeds
ROASTED ALMOND: Add 1/2 cup crushed roasted almonds
TOASTED COCONUT: Top each loaf with 1 tsp toasted coconut before baking
ZESTY ORANGE: Add zest of one orange into the batter
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees celsius. Line a mini loaf tray or muffin tins.
- Combine all ingredients above in a bowl.
- Place batter in a mini loaf tray OR muffin tins, and bake at 180 degrees Celsius for 10 -12 mins until baked through
- Take out and allow to cool.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!