Strawberry vegan cheesecake
Serving 1 mini cheesecake: Calories: 131 | Carbohydrates: 15,7g | Fiber:0,8g | Total Sugars: 1,9g | Protein: 2,7g | Fat: 11,7g
- 1+1/4 cups strawberries 190g
- 1 cup cashew nuts soaked for 2 hours in hot water 140g
- 1/2 cup granulated sweetener of choice 100g (I used monk fruit)
- 1 cup water 240ml
- 1/4 cup coconut oil 55g
- 1 tsp vanilla extract (optional) but if you want a vanilla flavour
- Squeeze of lemon
- Drain cashews and blend all ingredients in a high speed blender.
- Pour into silicon muffin cups or you in a silicone cake tin.
- Place in the freezer for a minimum of 3 hours
- *recipe must be stored in freezer
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!