Tiramisu Mug Cake
Serving 1 mug cake | Calories: 176 | Carbohydrates: 39,4 |Protein: 5,7g | Fat: 9,1g | Sugars:4,2g | Fiber: 2g
- 3 tbsp Oat flour or almond flour if preferred
- 1 tbsp Plain yoghurt
- 1-2 tbsp Granulated monk fruit sweetener OR any granulated sweetener of choice
- 1 tsp oil of choice i used avocado
- 2 tbsp Almond milk OR milk of choice
- 1/4 tsp Baking powder
- 1/2 tsp Instant coffee
For the sauce
- 1 shot of Espresso coffee OR 1 teaspoon coffee dissolved in 1/4 cup hot water
- 1 tsp Granulated monk fruit sweetener Or any granulated sweetener of choice
For the topping
- 4 tbsp Plain greek yoghurt Or coconut yoghurt if vegan
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract
- 2-3 drops of Stevia or 1 tbsp granulated sweetener of choice
- sprinkle Cocoa powder
- In a small microwave-safe mug, mix your ingredients above for the mug cake.
- Microwave for 1-2 minute in 30 second intervals (until cooked through) or if using an oven preheat the oven to 180C/350F. Grease a 6 inch oven-safe ramekin. Bake in oven for 10-12 minutes or until cooked through.
- In the meantime, make your sauce by mixing your granulated sweetener of choice into your coffee. Once mug cake is cooked, pour 2 tablespoons of this mixture over your mug cake
- Mix all ingredients for the topping in a bowl and place on top of your mug cake. Sprinkle some cocoa powder and additional toppings of choice (cinnamon, chocolate shavings, strawberries, cherries etc)
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!